Family all-rounders need to be able to fulfil a variety of on-water missions on any given day. Fishing, skiing, diving or just getting your daily dose of vitamin D, the R530 is ready, willing and extremely able.
Family fun is this versatile allrounder's forte
The all new R530 builds on the foundations of the R525 by offering a more curvaceous cabin with enhanced head height and storage flexibility. However, the most striking addition is the reconfigured helm that will readily accommodate LARGE format sounder/GPS units up to 16.” We reimagined all key touch points and storage options in an effort to maximise versatility. The cockpit is deep and generous enough to accommodate four (4) active anglers or a family of six. Employing our proven CRTSS chassis, the hull cradles its passengers with a soft and reassuring ride. Rear grab rails and secure toe rails enhance comfort while the low-profile transom door and deep side pockets cater to real world boaters. Another Aussie boating classic in the making.
- Revised dash accommodates flush-mounted head units up to 16”
- Deeper cockpit for enhanced safety and comfort
- Even more storage options on deck and undefloor
- Convenient rear step-through door
- The centrally-mounted 100 fuel tank encourages long range missions while enhancing ride comfort and stability at rest.
Aussies love 17-footers and the new R530's spacious interior and soft-riding nature is bound to appeal. Easy on the eye and the wallet, our new addition is also backed up by the best local warranty in the industry.