Family all-rounders need to be able to fulfil a variety of on-water missions on any given day. Fishing, skiing, diving or just getting your daily dose of vitamin D, the R580 is ready, willing and extremely able.
The Swiss Army knife of our fishing fleet
The R580 is a family favourite and makes friends wherever it goes. Blending the versatility of a walk-through runabout with the added security of a generous cabin, the R580 features plush yet durable upholstery and tonnes of storage space that belies its 5.8m (19ft) length. A centrally mounted 130lt underfloor fuel tank provides enough juice for a weekend of on-water adventures while the large moulded fish locker underfloor will easily accommodate a big catch. Access the bow via the split-fold windscreen and hatch for added fishing options or utilise it as a dolphin watching zone, then cuddle up on the twin bunks when the day comes to an end. The cabin can also house an optional chemical toilet, for extended times afloat. Capable of heading out wide, the R580 is equally at home as a tow tug dragging watertoys around.
- Flexible interior packaging enhances the R580’s versatility.
- A wave-cleaving 21 degree deadrise for one of the best rides around
- Efficient hull design allows you to utilise lower output engines for greater economy and range.
- CRTSS chassis ensures a soft dry ride and decades of boating pleasure
- Drop in rear door and flip-down rear bench adds to the conveniences.
Aussies love 17-footers and the new R530's spacious interior and soft-riding nature is bound to appeal. Easy on the eye and the wallet, our new addition is also backed up by the
best local warranty in the industry.